"Hold em is to stud what chess is to checkers.", Johnny Moss

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fired up for the weekend

I woke up early this morning, around 6AM. This is pretty bright for me considering going to sleep at about 2AM. I am fired up though and looking forward to a night of poker. I am down here at the Jersey shore getting ready for an MTT SJPC tourney which should be interesting. We got a nice line up, some aggressive players, a few maniacs, and some tight players. I just hope that the table I am at is a nice setup. There are a few players I just haven't figured out yet so I hope that they get busted early. (Sorry!)

In other news, I've been running pretty good. Online has been ok and I recently took down a live game where I was the "new guy". Same group of people invited me into their league and I am truly considering joining. The guys are a lot of fun and taking down the game my first time there is definitely a motivator.

I hope to post later tonight or tomorrow about the SJPC game, but in the mean time Lucko has posted a very good link that should entertain everyone for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home