"Hold em is to stud what chess is to checkers.", Johnny Moss

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays everyone! Things are going great on my end! My game has never been stronger, and I am looking forward to building back up a solid bankroll while I am on a rush. As Negreanu said, "believe in yourself". The recent blog post by Daniel seemed to replicate my thoughts and actions almost to a 'T'. I was suffering the same doubts as Daniel, and amazingly the same night I go off of being 'on tilt' he posted his blog about the same. Instead of trying to make my own interpretation I will just direct you to Daniel's post. Everything he says about "believing in yourself" is totally true. Once you believe in your own ability you will be amazed on how much simpler the game is. If you have read this far and still have not read Daniel's blog, then do so now!

In closing, the real reason for this post is to wish all my readers a happy holiday for whatever you celebrate! "May your cards be live and your pots monsters!"

Cheers!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot woot nothing like cards on the holiday!

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home