"Hold em is to stud what chess is to checkers.", Johnny Moss

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

RPT $22 Freeze-out, PokerStars

Just finished a $22 freeze-out on PokerStars. I finished 32nd which was not a money finish. The tournament was a tough crowd. Seemed every time you raised someone would re-raise a significant amount on top of you. Usually they didn't have much of a hand which really made things difficult when your facing a bet from the raiser and you completely missed your hand but had some drawing options. I was doing well until my AA was cracked by QT giving the player trip Qs on the flop. I managed to hang on for about another hour then pushed in with low pockets and ran into AA, a bad time to push. The only notable event of the tournament is that I did managed to place higher then the world famous poker pro Todd Arnold. Not much to brag about but it gives a meaning for this blog entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home