"Hold em is to stud what chess is to checkers.", Johnny Moss

Monday, September 24, 2007

Back Home, Update On Things


It's been over a week since my last post and as always I want to keep my readers informed on my latest happenings. Last night I arrived back home after a long vacation. I wanted to post a blog about leaving, but with me procrastinating on everything before going, I left myself no time to do so. Now I am home, well rested, cleared my mind, and looking forward to playing some solid poker. I feel good about making some gains on my goal to $500 and hope to do so this week. I have been enjoying the Sit 'N Go Strategy book I discussed before and looking forward to sharing some of it's information with everyone in the near future. I must admit it's late for me and I must catch some sleep.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home